Last April 1, for the second time, Macro Design Studio renewed the JUST social equity certification obtained in 2017. In fact, Macro Design Studio was the first European company to join the program designed by the International Living Future Institute.
The JUST 2.0 program is a voluntary transparency tool for companies that, through a self-assessment, desires to achieve social responsibility and equity goals.
Which are the objectives of the JUST program?
- Bring the topic of social justice to the table of corporate debate;
- Create a common language for equity and social justice;
- Give leaders a voice in spreading these values;
- Change the policies and practices of thousands of organizations around the world;
- Contribute to improve the working conditions of people from all backgrounds.
The label is structured into 22 indicators, rated on an increasing scale from 1 to 4 stars, organized into 6 areas that deal the following themes:
- Gender diversity and employee inclusion/participation in the company;
- Social and economic gender equality;
- Employee well-being;
- Employee benefits;
- Corporate management linked to the theme of local communities and volunteering;
- Purchasing and supply policies.
Macro Design Studio has distinguished itself in the areas “Diversity & Inclusion” and “Equity”, thanks to the presence of a relationship of equity and inclusiveness among all the people who work every day and make the company grow.
Macro Design Studio has also recently renewed the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Quality and Environment certifications.
Macro Design Studio trust and recognize itself in these values.