Macro Design Studio provides sustainability consulting services for the AEC industry, working alongside developers, designers, construction firms and manufacturers to certify buildings through the best-known international rating systems.
We have an ambitious goal: to guide clients, designers and construction firms to a new idea of products, buildings, and communities that have a positive impact on the environment.
We guide our partners through the certification process according to the most accredited protocols of the national and international markets:
- Living Building ChallengeTM
We are constantly up-to-date on new protocols and among the first in Italy and Europe to obtain the professional accreditations required by the Green Building market.
Our team can boast the following credentials:
- LEED Fellow
- LEED AP BD+C, ID+C, O+M, HOMES
- Commissioning Authority
- Envelope Commissioning Agent
- LEED for Homes Green Rater, Qualified Energy Rater
- LEED Faculty
- WELL AP
- WELL Performance Testing Agent
- WELL Faculty
- BREEAM NC International Assessor
- BREEAM In-Use Assessor
- BREEAM AP
- Living Future Accredited (LFA)
- Fitwel Ambassador
- WiredScore AP
- SmartScore AP
- RESET AP
- GBC HOME AP, Historic Building AP
- Professionista accreditato ISO/IEC 17024
We have certified over 50 buildings, including:
- Palazzo Novecento Torino, the first residential building in Europe to obtain the LEED v4 BD+C: Multifamily Midrise certification, level Platinum.
- Crif Campus Varignana, the first building in Italy to obtain the LEED v4 BD+C: New Construction certification, level Gold.
- Secondary school A. Brancati Pesaro, the first school building in Europe certified LEED v4 BD+C:School, level Platinum and the highest LEED score worldwide.
We currently have over 40 buildings under certification.